La Venere Terms & Conditions
LOYALTY REWARD CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
La Venere reserve the right to amend Terms and Conditions if it’s necessary and will do so without prior notice.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website and making a booking with La Venere. By using and accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions then you may not use our website.
Bookings can be made with La Venere by phone or by filling in the contact form which can be found on the “Contact” tab on this website. If I am with a client or I am driving I might not be able to answer the phone, so please leave a message, text, or ﬁll in the online Contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
We cannot reserve or confirm booking slots unless a booking fee of £10 is paid. A booking fee is required for all treatment over £10. This will be taken off your end balance. All booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE but can be transferred to another treatment or day if needs be.
If you cancel with less than 48hrs notice then your booking fee will be lost
The Booking Fee can be paid either via PayPal, Cash, Card or Bank Transfer. Your booking fee will be refunded ONLY if after filling in the Client Consultation form you are deemed to be unsuitable for the chosen treatment. I will do my best to offer alternatives where possible.
If you have any health concern please contact Angela at La Venere to check if the chosen treatment is suitable before booking Failure to do so might mean that La Venere might not be able to carry out your treatment and in that case full payment will be due as La Venere would have by then missed the chance to book another client instead.
La Venere offers Pamper Packages & Parties and more details of the packages can be found on www.lavenerebeauty.co.uk under the “Packages & Parties” Tab.
Booking an appointment with La Venere implies full acceptance to the latest Terms and Conditions and acts as a legal contract. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not arrange an appointment with La Venere.
SAFETY & RIGHT TO REFUSE TREATMENT
La Venere reserves the right to refuse a treatment or leave an appointment early without prior notice if deemed necessary and without providing a reason. Disrespect and discourtesy towards La Venere will not be tolerated.
La Venere does not provide treatments or services to male clients. In the interest of safety, I do not answer calls from ‘withheld’ numbers or arrange bookings by text. You can text, email or send a contact form to La Venere to request an appointment however this will always be followed up by a phone call before the appointment is actually confirmed.
Please note 48 hours’ notice is required for all cancellations and/or changes to an appointment. If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hrs notice you will lose your £10 booking fee and if this keeps reoccurring La Venere might refuse to book any future treatments. If you cancel in advance of 48 hours, no payment will be taken and your deposit will be refunded in full or can be used for a future treatment.
For “No Show” or Treatment cancelled with less than 24hrs Notice a 50% charge will apply and no future appointments offered unless the fee is paid.
Please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.
Cancellations should be made by calling 07939001306 or texting if no answer. please leave your name and number and your appointment details and I will get back in touch as soon as possible.
Outside normal hours please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message me through Facebook with your name and details of the appointment you want to cancel and if you require an alternative appointment.
In the unlikely event that I am unable to carry out a scheduled appointment through circumstances beyond my control, I reserve the right to cancel or re-schedule the appointment.
TIME KEEPING & DELAYS
If you are late for your appointment time will be cut away where necessary.
All appointments must end at their scheduled time so that the next client will not be delayed, and a full charge will be applied. All times stated include preparation of room and client.
If you are attending your first appointment with La Venere please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment so we can discuss your Client Consultation Form and any requirements or preferences prior to the treatment.
Any delays caused by the client will result in a reduction of treatment time.
Once La Venere is in your house (Applicable for MOBILE Treatments only) and within the treatment time, any significant time taken out to tend to any domestic issue (including cleaning, dealing with pets, children, telephone calls, texting, deliveries, coffee breaks etc…) will be taken off of the treatment time. .
PAYMENTS & PRICES
La Venere accepts cash, vouchers, bank transfers, PayPal and card payments.
La Venere reserve the right to alter prices without prior notice. The Most up to date prices will always be on my website and not on leaflets and other sources as those might be out of date.
PARKING & MILEAGE CHARGES
If I am offering MOBILE SERVICES Parking must be provided outside the main entrance to the property: any associated parking charges will be added to the cost of the treatments. Clients must notify La Venere of any special parking restrictions in your area.
Depending on your location a small travel surcharge may apply, however this will be agreed prior to confirming the appointment. The charge rate is 40p per mile for any travel to and from your premises..
CONSULTATION & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
When you contact La Venere to book your appointment it is important that you discuss any medical conditions you have. You must let La Venere know if you are pregnant and how many weeks you are or if you are currently breastfeeding. La Venere will try her best to adapt treatments where possible but there are certain conditions where certain treatments cannot be provided. If you are uncertain of a particular condition you must seek medical advice from your doctor as La Venere is unable to diagnose any health conditions. In some instances La Venere might request a doctor’s letter before a treatment is carried out to ensure it is safe to carry out the chosen treatment while on a certain medication or when a medical condition is present.
La Venere will ensure that every NEW client completes a Consultation Form. It is the client’s responsibility to disclose any medical conditions that might be affected by the treatment offered by La Venere. If any of the details from your initial Client Consultation Form change, you must inform La Venere immediately. La Venere cannot be held responsible if you do not disclose any medications or condition that may affect your treatment. Please inform La Venere of any changes in your health on subsequent visits as La Venere cannot be held responsible if anything happens as a consequence of you not disclosing this information to us.
BEAUTY TREATMENT RULES
For your safety Patch Tests for lash and brow tint, eyelash extensions, lash lift are necessary at least 48 hours before the actual treatment (disclaimers are not acceptable) – I advise any new client to have a patch test on their first appointment in case they want tints, lash lift or extensions in the future at a short notice.
- Treatments carried out on a person under the age of 16 years must have a parent/guardian present and a parental consent form must be signed prior to the treatment.
- La Venere does not offer any intimate waxing to anyone under the age of 18 years of age.
- Pictures of your before & after treatment might be used in our website or social media to promote treatments if you are not happy for that to happen please inform La Venere on your first appointment so a note can be made on your Consultation Card
- If you have overly sensitive skin or have any allergies that may be affected by our treatment or products please let La Venere know – we can always arrange a patch test to ensure your treatment is safe.
- Prior to any treatments ensure you keep good personal hygiene standards (especially before intimate waxing, ANY massage, pedicures etc…)
- During the first 12 weeks and after 28 weeks of pregnancy we advise no massage or body treatments
- Always allow at least 1 hour to digest any food before a massage.
- All listed treatment times are approximate and provided for guidance
- If La Venere is providing you with any waxing treatment please be sure you do not have heat treatments or undertake exercise (e.g. sauna, sunbed, workout, or swim etc.) less than 8 hours before or 24 hours after your wax.
- Mobile waxing treatments will only be offered if you are having more than one treatment this is so that the wax pot can heat up for 45 min beforehand and La Venere can carry out other treatments in the meantime.
• If you have overly sensitive skin or have any allergies that may be affected by our treatment or products please let La Venere know – we can always arrange a patch test to ensure your treatment is safe.
• Prior to any treatments ensure you keep good personal hygiene standards (especially before intimate waxing, ANY massage, pedicures etc…)
• During the first 12 weeks and after 28 weeks of pregnancy we advise no massage or body treatments
• Always allow at least 1 hour to digest any food before a massage.
• All listed treatment times are approximate and provided for guidance
• If La Venere is providing you with any waxing treatment please be sure you do not have heat treatments or undertake exercise (e.g. sauna, sunbed, workout, or swim etc.) less than 8 hours before or 24 hours after your wax.
• Mobile waxing treatments will only be offered if you are having more than one treatment this is so that the wax pot can heat up for 45 min beforehand and La Venere can carry out other treatments in the meantime.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased with La Venere. In some cases an email request will need to be sent by the client to La Venere email address confirming amount or treatment & address where you want the voucher to be sent. A PayPal payment or Bank Transfer will have to be made prior to La Venere sending you a confirmation email and sending the voucher to the chosen address. Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase and can be used on any beauty treatments but not for products. The voucher must be handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. There is no cash redemption. The cancellation policy still applies so if a treatment is not cancelled within 48 hrs 20% of the Value of the treatment will be deducted from the Voucher Value.
Gift Vouchers are not refundable and can only be used on full price treatments, not on Pamper Packages and not in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
The Validity of the voucher can be extended ONLY once by 3 more months maximum and for an extra charge of £10 which saves you from losing the full amount of the voucher.
Vouchers must be redeemed at the time of the appointment. Failure to present your voucher will result in the full cost being paid by other means. Gift vouchers are not transferable but it is possible to break down one voucher into multiple visits if necessary.
Unfortunately vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost, damaged or stolen so please keep them safe..
I occasionally run Promotional Offers, information are usually posted on my Facebook & Instagram page. I sometimes might also send emails to let you know of any promotions that might be available to you.
If you wish not to receive any email please make sure you state this on you Consultation Form. Special Offers cannot not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or be combined.
La Venere reserves the right to cancel any promotions at any given time without prior notice.
LOYALTY REWARD CARD
You will receive a stamp for every VISIT where there is a spending of £20 or more. Stamps are only received on full price treatments and not on Pamper Packages, offers or special discounts.
Your rewards cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. Your card must not be transferred to a third party. The Loyalty Card can only be redeemed for one of the options stated in the card.
Your Loyalty reward cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts. La Venere reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions or to terminate the Loyalty scheme without prior notice.
Your Loyalty reward must be claimed within 3 month of your last stamp and you cannot save up rewards.
If it has been 6 months since your last stamp a new Loyalty Card will be re-issued and the old one voided.
LA VENERE – ETIQUETTE
For MOBILE Treatments La Venere may arrive 30/60 minutes prior to set up the equipment for the treatment and discuss your consultation form.
After every treatment La Venere will give you the recommended aftercare & homecare advice needed to maintain or enhance the benefits of your treatment where applicable.
Please note that smoking is not permitted at La Venere property. La Venere will please ask you to refrain from smoking during a treatment if La Venere comes to your property or treatments will have to be stopped and full payment will be due. Any smoking breaks taken during La Venere’s visits will mean that your treatment will be cut short.
Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises as La Venere cannot be held responsible for lost items.
LA VENERE MOBILE SERVICES – IMPORTANT NOTICES
Adequate space is needed for La Venere to provide treatments. If your treatment needs a beauty bed you need to ensure the room where I need to set everything up has enough space for me to open the bed and some space to place all the products. It is important I can easily move around the bed especially if you are having a massage or Waxing.
Please note that with some treatments La Venere will need access to a plug socket, good lighting, a small table and chairs. At the time of booking we can discuss requirements of what is needed on the day.
I am always flexible and we can make arrangements prior to the actual appointment so please do not leave this to the actual day of your treatments as organising your room when I arrive might means that your treatment will be cut short.
Please also be advised if access to a flat is via stairs of more than one flight of stairs without the use of a lift as it might not be possible to carry out the treatments where heavy equipment is needed (i.e. couch for massage).
When La Venere offers mobile services to your home it is your responsibility to provide a clean and safe environment for treatments to be carried out.
When making a booking La Venere and filling in the Client Consultation Form La Venere will ask for information such as name, Date of Birth, email, address, contact number, medical history, skincare regime and other relevant information which is related to your treatment. All these information collected will allow La Venere to provide you with the best service and advice and to ensure the treatment is safe for you.
Any information submitted by you (including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address and delivery address) might be used for 1) Alerting you of any special offers 2) or Marketing any product or services that La Venere find most relevant to you. Please inform La Venere if you do not want to be included in any promotion or marketing emails. Your preference will be recorded in your initial consultation form.
Personal details taken from clients during consultation procedures will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence.
If you believe that any information La Venere is holding about you is incorrect and will like to update it, please email us at email@example.com with the information that needs updated.
LA VENERE COPYRIGHT
All material on web pages under the domain www.lavenerebeauty.co.uk is, unless otherwise stated, the property of La Venere. These materials are protected by copyright so you may not reproduce or retransmit the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of La Venere.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which La Venere will not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that services or information available through this website meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by La Venere. This material includes, but is not limited to, La Venere’s Logo, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages
- This website may also include links to other websites. They do not signify that La Venere recommends the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- No warranty is given that the web site, its contents or links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and implement your own precautions in this respect. La Venere exclude all liability for damage caused by any virus.